Does it get any better?

I haven't been on the river since last Wednesday so I decided to drive around and see if anything was happening. What a change in the number of anglers.

Totals- Lower EB - 0
             Upper EB- 0
             Beaverkill- 0

I tried the upper EB late in the day and had two boats go by.  I was also joined by the only other wade angler on the river, who was apparently lonely.

There were bugs (isos, olives and sulfur), but little or no feeding.
I avoided the dreaded "collar"  by  landing a 17 inch hatchery holdover.

On course for one of the poorest June's on record.

Note-  There was one angler fishing at jaws and I wasn't' sure which stream to credit him to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.