No Mas!

With the sun shining in Lordville and the WB dropping back towards 3000cfs, I sat down and tied a dozen red quills and paraleps.  I was confident that with the warmer air temp the bugs would come again and that I could get out for a second day of dry fly fishing before the cold front shut things down.

Checked the water level for the WB at noon and instead of dropping below 3000cfs it had risen above 4000cfs!  While I was tying flies in the sun Mother Nature was pouring rain down on Deposit. The bugs are hatching on the WB now, and there is no fishing.  The rivers aren't safe to wade and most aren't even safe for all but the most experienced boaters to float.

Stay home and wait for the rivers to drop to safe levels.  The fish will be there waiting for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.