Has anyone seen any Ephorons (white flies) on the river?

Was out picking peaches early this morning when I got a call from the guy who is repairing the damage done to our  ponds by the three flood events of the past month.  He was there working and wondered  where the hell I was. Got in the car and headed home. Work will last at least two days. Jean returns about noon on Wednesday and we will be canning peaches in the afternoon. If everything goes well I will be back down to the fishing camp Thursday morning.

Current projected path for Ida shows a frontal system taking it out to sea just south of the Delaware River drainage system and well south and east of my basement in Lafayette.  Hope the weather man is right.

Have had a hectic couple of weeks and will be looking forward to spending some quiet time at the Lordville Estate. Maybe even try to catch a fish or two. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.