A119 and his Dell PC are headed for an acrimonious divorce.

It just happened again. Tried to type the word AND and the entire blog page disappeared, the only thing on the screen was ND.  There is nothing near the missing A that could make five paragraphs disappear.  

My Perfect Manhattan is watery and I'm sorry but I'm not typing it again, even for the faithful few of you out there that are still willing to indulge me by reading it. NEVER BUY A DELL (at least if you are well into your 70's)!

The fishing was very good, the UEB has pseudos and rising fish. Caught a good number of quality fish in the UEB and in the BK (late). If you are staying at the Troutfitter this weekend, take the short drive, it's worth it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.