I'll drink to that!

 A social engagement preempted Thursday's fishing. Would liked to have been there today as there was an all day drizzle here that kept me from crossing things off the to do list. Tomorrow Jean and I are driving down to take in the fall leaves that are now at near peak.  Might possibly sneak in an hour of fishing somewhere but we will be having an early dinner so that we can watch our granddaughter's volleyball game. Will be driving back home Sunday morning for yet another social engagement in the evening. The coming week doesn't look much better as the eye doctor gets to dilate my pupils on Tuesday and quite possibly the loggers will be here by Wednesday. Will probably spend time up in a tree.

The fishing - I'm out of the loop. If anyone does good feel free to let us know.  Congrats to Ed S. on his blind casting success. For those with keen ears the sound the trout make when engulfing a fly floating on the surface is a glup not a gulp which is what you do when chugging down a beer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.