I think I fixed the leak.

 

To be honest, I've just go nothing to say. Tried a couple places in the morning (15 minutes each) caught one yearling 'bow. With the wind over 15, I skipped the afternoon fishing, opting to spray the fruit trees, trim the dead branches off the apple tree and patch the porch roof. Left camp about 6:15 this evening with the radar showing that all of the T-Boomers were passing to our north. They didn't. Back and forth to the car dodging lightning strikes and downpours. Took a downstream ride right into a storm and a ride back upstream to fish (30 minutes) in the fog with sulfurs on the water and fish rising. Caught several 7 inch wild browns and one 11 inch hatchery fish.

Returned to the Lordville Estate to find six deer standing along the road  as if to welcome me back. I don't know  how hard it rained in Lordville, but it rained, and the porch was dry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.