Wish I was There

It's 9:00 am on Saturday.  I'm home for a family get together. People
have come from as far as Nashville and Cleveland to be here. The
grand-kids all caught trout and bass in the ponds (on flies no less).
The picnic is scheduled for this afternoon just about the time the
heavy rain is expected to start. It's not that I don't want to be here
cause I do. And it's not that I don't get to fish enough cause God
knows I do.

BUT -  The heavy rain looks like it's going to hold off until late
this afternoon.  It's going to be a misty light rain until then. One
of those "olive kind of days" we all look for. Those of you that are
fishing today may well be in for a few hours of that special magic we
all look for.

Catch a nice one for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.