It remembered how to rain!

It rained here Sunday - and boy did we need it.  It put all the rivers up - they were all muddy - it also cooled them down. The WB was clearing above Oquaga by 12:00 Monday and the upper EB was good to go upstream of Centerville when I went by at five.

Counted "only" six cars at Long Flat and three at Power Line.  The drakes are done and the upper EB will soon be a quiet place again.

Didn't find much of a hatch where I fished and there was nothing going until the last hour - then they went good.  Hooked one after another for the last forty five minutes of light. My best fish were a hand full of fifteen/sixteen inchers. Had one refusal from a good fish early and one big one came out of a dark hole and chased a nine incher
I had on the line. If the big browns don't find enough bugs to eat they switch to fish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.