Maybe it was the mayo on the ham sandwich ?

With my wife coming down late this afternoon it was my plan to take in the afternoon sulfurs and skip the evening hatch. Was a little off my feed in the morning and decided to pass on today's hatch.

By eleven thirty I was tired of looking at U-tube videos and doing crosswords.  Went out and did the painting I had planned for the morning.  By 2:30 I was ready to kick back in the recliner again.

Jean showed up about 4:00 and we spent the evening watching a thunderstorm pass through Lordville.  If it hit Deposit everyone will once again have had to deal with the fog.

Enjoyed a nice steak with fresh corn on the cob and a baked potato for dinner. Expect to play in both games tomorrow.

If anyone wants to report on today's fishing - - - jump in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.