On the road to kingdom come.

After getting the required negative Covid-19  test, I was able to obtain a Bahamas health visa and head for Long Island for a week of bone fishing. The wind blew over 20mph most of the week and unfortunately the number of bonefish we see on the flats seems to be less each year.   On the positive side, the guides are excellent and put us in front of enough fish to make it once again a successful trip.

Returned from the Bahamas to the Keys on Sunday the 4th and was on the road headed north early Tuesday morning.  Arrived home Wednesday afternoon and will pay bills, put away the Florida stuff, pack the car with trout fishing equipment and head down to open up the camp on Thursday. 

With warm temperatures predicted for this week and stream levels dropping, I might even see if I can find a rising fish somewhere. The camp Wi Fi is not scheduled to be turned on until the 15th, so any reports will be dependent on me getting access to the internet from a third party.  If there is something worth talking about I'll do my best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.