Changes keep on changing.

 

They keep changing the rules. After record breaking heat on Thursday and Friday in which every Hendrickson, pseudo, Apple caddis and Grannom hatched (at least where I was), and you could wade anywhere you wanted, and the fish fed like hogs at the trough, it all changed. Lets just say that with the car being blown all over the road by winds of 25mph and up on the way home Saturday morning, I felt not a moment of regret for not being on the river. Sunday was worse yet, wind, high water, cold temps and rain.

Today I was at the dentist office for my 8:20 cleaning appointment, got a gold star for my at home dental care and a free toothbrush.. At 9:00 I was at Tractor Supply trying to buy black oil sunflower seeds for our birdfeeders. Did you know that Ukraine supplies 40% of the worlds supply of black oil sunflower seeds? Tractor Supply was all out and didn't know when, of if, they would have any in. Drove across the street to Walmart and fortunately (for the birds and not the squirrels) they did. I bought two bags one for home and one for the Lordville Estate.

The weeks weather forecast is for temps at or slightly below normal. The streams are all quite high but dropping  rapidly with no major rain predicted. So (this is a test), help me out here, where and when did you, or would you have, fished if you were on the river system today?

Is anyone willing to actually lay it on the line and answer the question?, or even hazard a guess?  At noon tomorrow I'll tell you where I went, why, and what, if anything, I caught.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.