Angler-119 update

  

Davit from the Troutfitter called the other day and said he was sick of answering questions about A-119's health. He suggested I do a medical update but to leave out the details.

A-119's medical report - I have basically been in a bed next to the john for the last eight days. I'm in no pain,  am much weaker, have lost 10 lbs., was unable to eat solid foods until yesterday, and have had a fever about 2/3 degrees above normal until this morning when it broke.

Exercise - Believe me, its been no problem. I run about 30, five second dashes from the bed to the john daily and then cool off with a leisurely stroll back a minute or two later.

The fishing - Don't need to be told what I've missed, but I ask you, Would you put your brand new Simms waders on and wade out into the WB, if you were me? 

Thanks to all for the get well wishes and the fishing updates. The reports help keep me connected.

Comments

  1. I was expecting to see you any day now as the east branch has dropped to the appropriate level for wading. I'm sorry to hear about your illness and hope you are back out there fooling trout asap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.