Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My head.

 Not a pretty sight. River across the tracks is bright orange and is peaking (assuming no overnight rain), at 10,000 cfs. Had to go to the grocery store in Hancock so I took the drive up to Deposit. The river is both wade able and fishable from the Red Barn up in Stilesville. With no further rain it will be fishable down to Oquaga for waders by tomorrow. Unfortunately when you cram every fisherman who is spending the week here into two pools it looks like the Salmon River during the peak of the salmon run. If you aren't already here, wait a day or two. If you are here, know I didn't crowd in next to you. There were sulfurs on the water at about 2:30. Put the glasses on the river and saw two fish rise. Hopefully the bugs got going and someone caught a fish. 

Me - I took my sulfur boxes out of my vest and tossed about fifty flies I'll never use into one of my reject boxes. Will tie a dozen brand spanking new ones either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my life's a circle.

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME AGAIN!

A rational explanation escapes me.